NORTHWEST FLY FISHING ADVENTURES

NORTHWEST FLY FISHING ADVENTURES
Journal notes from quality destinations across the country...

Monday, November 23, 2009

Hoping Winter Won't Be Long


I suppose I first recognized that my winter was upon me when I tucked my boat into storage a couple weeks ago. Then came the rains of November and cooler temperatures in the 40's. And last weekend found me at the tying bench, replenishing supplies of Sealbuggers, Clouser Minnows, and Stimulators...

That pretty much confirms it.

And then tonight, just for fun, I threw together a few photo's and put them to music as a way of remembering this past year. It was a fun season even if it went too fast.

Here's to the passing of a couple months and an excuse to get back out there. Maybe my favorite lakes will thaw earlier this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment